Tuesday 19 January 2016

Getting Things Done

Well hello again :)

So much to be able to blog about too. Just need to remember to do it.

We decided our webpage wasn't the window we wanted it to be and there was no joy in trying to keep it up dated, with Twitter and Facebook being so handy and quick for keeping things current.

I used to get a lot from blogging and looking back it create a good place for me to take stock of things around me, to fine tune my thoughts along with my training and sometimes just to have a good old boast.




Todays blog is the latter I'm afraid. It is also a little cryptic which I personally hate in a blog but sometimes that is just the way things are best to be.

My boast is that I am very proud of my husband.





Now many of you know that anyway, it's not news and most people are pleased with their partners. It doesn't hurt though to value the good things in your life.

He is not generally known for his patience. He is however well known for always looking for improvements (and I can confirm he is ALWAYS looking for improvement in everything).

Occasionally in order to make an improvement patience and perseverance and continually assessing things are the only way forward.

So yes, sometimes it is difficult when one of his projects takes up our weekend, interrupts our holiday and giving up seems the easy path. Then something happens that makes it all worthwhile and in a way that will probably just pass by without a stir and only we know how long it's taken. And thats a good thing.

Hopefully this improvement will move things forward and will not need further time and patience. 

I know there will be other projects that will spill over to our time in order to be done the best way and it makes me proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment