Saturday 9 February 2013

And don't forget to breathe



I find it quite frustrating that when I'm doing interesting things I don't have time to blog about them.

I love being busy and being married to Mark Laker ensures there is never a dull moment in our house so why oh why did I also embark on a 'little' project of my own.

So what's been keeping me busy?
  • Listening, questioning, playing devils advocate and proof reading Mark's 2013 Performance weekend, how it'll run plus the exciting training day he's got lined up 
  • and then his proposal for selecting the GB Team 2014.
  • Working with Mark and UpAndOver instructors plus a couple of others on an other exciting development.
  • Discovering just how talented they all are in the process
  • Some great regular clients doing 1to1 agility lessons with me
  • Planning and advertising some great courses for UpAndOver along side our usual weekly classes with the aforementioned instructors


So to the 'little' project of Wag and Tone. I know we have a brilliant product with it just don't have enough resources (time, money, marketing skills etc). I am wondering if we're brave enough to approach Dragons Den for help but it seems the thing they criticise the most is what we are missing :) It would be an incredible
experience though.










Notice no person in the last photo - watch this space new exercise coming up :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it :-) I love reading your and Marks blogs, and really should try to write mine more but always busy!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete