Monday 6 January 2014

Home Sweet Home



We moved in the week before Christmas. We didn't actually complete until the Monday after but............ well, it's been a long story.

Mark & I worked very hard & amazingly were ready for Christmas & our first visitors the day after Boxing Day.




Mark even squeezed in a little trip down to that there London village with Devo & came back with a lovely little trophy :)

It was unlike us to have so many problems with things and this moving lark was unusually difficult.

I suppose it wasn't actually moving as that went like a dream in the end but the buying & selling of houses.

Now we are in we are so glad the other properties fell through. Yes I know there we're many of you that kindly listened to my woes and assured me that it would all end well. Thank you :)

So now to decide shall I reveal all now or keep you all interested with a couple of pictures a week.
Not one to spoil things or to show off I go for the latter.

Here's a couple of moving in clips including improvising went you can't find the scissors :)

Rhyme and Kodi help out

And once he saw how it was done Oddjob perfected the technique



And here's a sneak preview of the garden and paddock beyond




No comments:

Post a Comment