Friday 27 January 2012

Watch this space

So excited with a brilliant idea my friend had. It really has taken my imagination. Luckily she wants us to do it together so keep an eye open for an invite to try something different after I've finished my experiment I mean project re warm up stretching and cool down routines.
Everyone has been timed now and it's great how everyone is so keen to help. Once we have finished the project I am going to roll out the routine to all as we are already finding it a great addition to our agility.
Torro Laker was 6 yesterday - he is looking physically on top form which is more than can be said for me. I had a muscle spasm in my lower back on Tuesday and could not move. Thank goodness we had watched the film 127 hours recently or I think I'd still be stuck on the living room floor now. I figured if he could cut his arm off to save his life then I could suffer immense (but admittedly non life threatening) pain in order to get to the pain killers and freezer to get an icepack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment